Materials and our Environmental Impact
The materials we use are sourced where possible from donations and business that would otherwise throw out with the scraps.
Where material sourcing can be constrained through availability, we will always source from responsible vendors and recycle and reuse our own in-house stock.
We are always looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact to support the planet and future generations.
Here are some of the things we do, have a look, and feel free to use anything in the list you think may help reduce your environment impact, is there any in the list you think you can do to help reduce your carbon footprint?
- We avoid single-use items. Our oceans are filled with plastic bottles and items that were used short term. Thinking twice about buying short-term items in plastic is one of the most impactful green choices you can make.
- We choose organic/ethical clothing as much as possible – reducing chemicals, formaldehyde, phthalates coming into your home.
- We use recycled or multi use packaging, we don’t use single use wrapping.
- We shop locally and pick up directly to reduce carbon emissions on delivery.
- We print only as needed and use our scraps in other projects.
- Our electrical equipment is not left on standby.
- The materials we use are sourced where possible from donations and business that would otherwise throw out with the scraps.
"If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito."